DATE: Sunday Sept. 20
10am- Kickstands Up
11:30/Noon- Picnic Lunch at Iron Works Grille (1641 Cherohala Skyway, Tellico Plains, TN 37385)
5pm- BBS Hangover Party bike arrivals at The Shed
PRICE: $150 per bike PLUS $20 for passengers
– will have coffee upon arrival for registration
– will have a picnic lunch included in the registration
– you will receive a brothers and sisters 2020 exclusive ride t-shirt on Sunday morning upon check-in.(must indicate size)
– a commemorative exclusive 2020 ride patch
– photos from the ride as well as a group picture with the participating band members and the other participants.
WHO: Blackberry Smoke and Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson present: The Brothers and Sisters Roll Out charity ride benefiting Children’s Cancer Research.
WHEN: The ride will take place on SUNDAY SEPT 20th, check-in begins at 9:00 am, kickstands up at 10 am.
WHAT: On Sunday morning Sept. 20th, after their two shows at The Shed in Maryville, TN, Blackberry Smoke is partnering with Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson to present a charity motorcycle ride to benefit Children’s Cancer Research, a cause that is near and dear to the Blackberry Smoke family.READ MORE HERE:curechildhoodcancer.org
Ride along some of the best black top in the world with Brothers Richard and Brit Turner of Blackberry Smoke and members of the Smoky Mountain Harley-Davidson Team for a great cause.
WHERE: We will depart from The Shed / Smoky Mountain Harley Davidson.The exact route details will be announced the morning of the ride, but will include thelegendary Tail of the dragon and Cherohala Skyway.